August 22, 2012

////

Another wonderful release!


Okay, I'm clearly not Nelly who usually does the blog- I'm Simply (You may have met me on the forums.) Nelly has been swamped by work, (A big thank you to Nelly- you're always keeping everyone on track, and always doing loads of work yourself!) so you guys will have to deal with me this time round. 

We still urgently need cleaners & typesetters for releases, and of course we always want/really need/would really love some translators (German, Japanese and Chinese). We can't do everything without the necessary staff, and the more staff we have the speedier releases will be! (A win-win situation)

As always we're having another release.
Everyone has been working hard (as far as I know) 
and though this one's a little smaller than the last one, 
I'm sure the quality will be as good as always.

Kare wa Ano Ko no Mono Ch. 02 (the second Shoujo One Shot)
&
Mokuyoubi no koibito Ch. 02 (another Yaoi One Shot)

You can download these chapters off the forums (as usual) Enjoy the new chapters! 

 

Follow us

Categories

Visitors